Friday, January 24, 2014

Secret Coupons on Amazon

I discovered something new on Amazon!  Maybe some of you already know about this, or maybe it doesn't exist other than where I found it, but I still wanted to share this with you all!
I have been debating about getting a Clarisonic face brush for months!  As some of you probably know they are quite expensive!  After researching some cheaper alternatives, I found the Olay Pro X Advanced Cleaning System.  It had many good reviews but was still pricey to take a chance on... $40 at Target.  However when I looked on Amazon they had it for $18.99!  I thought that was a great price!


Now onto my discovery - this item had a $3 off coupon!  I saw it in tiny print near the description of the item:

See where it says 'Clip this coupon' at the bottom of the screen shot above?  That's all you had to do and the price went down to $15.99 at checkout!

So now I will be checking for these on everything I buy at Amazon!! 

Now I am just going to share with you how I got this for "free"!  Maybe you will be able to too!  It was very easy:  I had $8 of an Amazon gift card I earned through Swagbucks (click here to learn more).  Then the remaining $7 something I paid for with my Cash Back Bonus through Discover.  Maybe your credit card has rewards too!  I am also a member of Amazon Prime, so I get free 2 day shipping - it's great!



Tell me what secret coupons you've found on Amazon below!


**Unfortunately Amazon changes prices quickly so this item is no longer $18.99, however the coupon is still available but act fast because it could be gone soon too!

Note: I am not affiliated with any brands, I just like to share my deals so you can benefit!








No comments:

Post a Comment