Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Francesca's Collections

If you haven't heard of Francesca's then you need to google it now!  If you've ever wanted to know my style just look at their website or store and that is my dream closet!

Now onto their deals!  You know that my favorite store would have to have great deals :P

This is just a quick post on a few items I got, I happened to shop 2 days in a row (oops-y!) so this is what I got the second day.

First off they were having additional 30% off sale items and I LOVE when they do this!  Seriously it is my favorite thing!

These super cute earrings were originally $14.  Which I would never pay but for many girls that isn't a bad deal at all!  But then they were on clearance for $4.98!  That would be a great deal on its own, but add on to that 30% off and they were only $3.50!  75% off :D  

The day before (when I was also at Francesca's, a different location though) I bought the matching necklace.  So I was really excited to find these to complete the set!  (The necklace was about 70% off)


The next thing I spotted last minute at the register.  It was technically a Christmas item but to me it is not Christmas-y.  It is this adorable frame ornament!  But it doesn't have to be an ornament, it can just be a mini frame :)

I just loved the vintage look of it and pretty flower on the top.  It was originally $8, marked down to $4.98, then extra 30% off bringing it down to $3.50.  That's only 56% off, but sometimes you have to settle for a lower percentage on low priced items.  Anything that costs less than a cup of coffee is a great deal to me though!


Hope you had as much fun after Christmas shopping as I did!  What was your best deal?  Share it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment