Thursday, December 26, 2013

ipsy - a real deal + product reviews

Ever heard of ipsy?  It's a monthly makeup subscription bag, learn more over here.

A one year subscription (sign up for yours here) was my Christmas gift this year!  I received the December bag earlier in the month but forced myself to not open it until Christmas!  And I could not be happier with it!

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with ipsy or any other brand, they will probably never even know about this post!  I just loved my first experience with them and wanted to share this, what I consider, amazing deal with you all!  Also all of the pictures are screenshots from their website (they have much better photography skills than me :)

So here is what I got this month (each bag is somewhat tailored to you!):
Each month it is $10 for a bag (you save if you buy a full year, one month is free!).  BUT they are really good about giving full sized products, not just samples, so my December bag was worth over $59!  That's what I call a DEAL!  Read on for more details about each product.

pop beauty eyeshadow trio in bright up your life - naturally bare
I don't think this eyeshadow trio is available for sale as is, so this would be considered a sample, but it is an awesome sample!  I love these neutral colors and they seem to be a good quality.  On the pop beauty website you can get a 10 eyeshadow palette for $24, so that makes there three worth $7.20!


Be a Bombshell One Stick in Flustered
This is called a One Stick because you can use it on your lips, cheeks, and eyes (well maybe not this color...).  So far I have used it for my cheeks and it has great pigmentation!  This is a full size that retails for $16!

Nicka K nail polish
I'm not sure what this color is called, but in person it has a slight purple tint to it.  I haven't tried it out yet but I do like the color.  This is a full size and retails for $4.99!

NYX lip stick in Ceto
This is the picture of the shade Ceto but it doesn't really look that light in person.  Again I have not used this product just yet but I'm happy it was a full size and it is worth $4!

Mirabella Eye Blending Brush
Saved the best for last!  I LOVE the way this brush works!  It picks up so much product and makes any eyeshadow look amazing!  And the most exciting part - it sells for $27 on the Mirabella site!

As you can see, paying $10 for this bag makes it a STEAL!  Plus each month you get a cute makeup bag too!  If you love makeup, surprises, and trying new things then ipsy is for you!

Don't forget to sign up here - http://www.ipsy.com/r/1610

Please leave me comments!  If you like this post, let me know and I'll do more in the future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment