Thursday, January 16, 2014

Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale

The best thing about Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Sale is that it falls at the same time as my mom's birthday!  Why is this great?  Because they always send her a $10 off any purchase coupon for December and January!  And she always gives it to me!  So not only do they have great deals but I also have a great coupon to use!

They had their lotions, body sprays, body washes, etc. (all normally $12) on sale for 3 for $15 or 5 for $20.  Obviously the 5 for $20 is the better deal but I really do not need 5 of any of those items!  (In all honesty I don't even NEED 3, or really even 1... but I WANT them ;)

So with my $10 off I only had to pay $5 and change for what would normally cost $36!  86% off :D
That works out to about $1.67 each!

I must brag a bit... even the cashier was impressed!  Love when that happens!

What did you guys get at this year's semi-annual?

Here are some photos of what I got, in case you're interested!





Deep Berry Body Butter
Sun Blissed Body Wash
Sky Bright Body Spray
All smell amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment